Tuesday, May 3, 2022

May 2022: You Can Do Anything



May 2022:
You Can Do Anything
We Will Remember

Commemorate those who have gone before with two exclusive stamp sets.

Designed especially for Anzac Day—a day of remembrance in Australia and New Zealand—these two stamp sets lend themselves to a wide variety of commemorative occasions. Save 20% when you purchase the We Will Remember Stamp Set Bundle, which contains both sets.
National Scrapbooking Month

Celebrate Scrapbooking Month with the exclusive Hope & Kindness collection, featuring exclusive products & workshops!

The Hope & Kindness collection is designed to bring beauty & inspiration to your memory keeping & papercrafting projects, starting with a 12-sheet paper collection, which includes a few sheets featuring cut-apart designs. The coordinating cardstock pack includes 12 sheets with printed texture on both sides to add greater depth & variety. Rounding out the collection are a set of kraft die-cuts, an exclusive My Acrylix® stamp set with coordinating Thin Cuts & the Fancy Doilies Thin Cuts.

Save 20% with the Hope & Kindness Paper Bundle, which includes the Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet & Coordinating Cardstock. For even more savings, choose the Hope & Kindness Product Bundle that includes ALL of the Hope & Kindness products at a 25% discounted price!

Finally, turn your products into completed projects with the help of three exclusive Hope & Kindness workshop bundles. These bundles group Hope & Kindness products with other items especially selected to create breathtaking projects, including 12″ × 12″ scrapbooking pages, a 6″ × 8″ scrapbook album, & even a set of 16 cards!

The National Scrapbook Day Celebration is coming up! You can still join in the Facebook Live class, but it will be recorded as always.

MAY STAMP OF THE MONTH: You Can Do Anything

Spend $50 & get this stamp set for $5

Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set valued at $18.95 for JUST $5or you can get it for FREE as a VIP Customer!

Qualify for this special pricing by placing an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products. This month’s set is only available until May 31st.

(Item # S2205, set of 12 stamps) Recommended Blocks: 1" × 1″ (Y1000), 1" × 1½″ (Y1016), 1" × 3½″ (Y1002), 2" × 2″ (Y1003), 2" × 3½″ (Y1009), 2" × 6½″ (Y1010).
,
CTMH May-June 2022 Catalog

Close To My Heart is the “Let Me Show You How™” company.

From easy-to-follow patterns in our how-to books to coordinated embellishments for fast & gorgeous pages, we can show you how to discover your creativity & celebrate relationships—with handmade projects from the heart!

This is the last month for the every 2 month format. Next month will be every 3 months again for the seasonal book.

***GET A FREE BOOK WITH ANY SIZE ORDER***
CTMH Annual Catalog

Close To My Heart is the “Let Me Show You How™” company.

From easy-to-follow patterns in our how-to books to coordinated embellishments for fast & gorgeous pages, we can show you how to discover your creativity & celebrate relationships—with handmade projects from the heart!

VIP Rainbow Acrylic Shapes

Instantly brighten any artwork project by adding these cheerful, colorful acrylic shapes, available exclusively to VIP Customers and Makers!

You are sure to love the charming VIP Rainbow Acrylic Shapes, available only to VIP Customers and Makers. When you order the shapes, you get a heaping helping of acrylic flowers, stars, hearts, glasses, bows, cameras, tabs, arrows, and more in a rainbow of colors!

Purchase these shapes at full price or get as many as you want at a 20% discount with a qualifying order of $95. You can also get a FREE* package of the VIP Rainbow Acrylic Shapes when you sign up to be a VIP! You should know that this special item will only be available through May 31, so add some color into your crafting by ordering these shapes right away!

To add VIP Rainbow Acrylic Shapes to your shopping cart, you must be a VIP or Maker and signed in to your Close To My Heart account.



Let Creativity Bloom!

Take a fresh look at this well-loved paper collection & discover the creative possibilities presented by exclusive new scrapbooking & cardmaking workshop & one single-page layout with the scrapbooking workshop or 16 cards with the cardmaking workshop—or complete both workshops for the best of both worlds!

The workshop kits are available at a 20% discount when you purchase the kit that includes the stamp + Thin Cuts, but you can also purchase a kit without the Stamp + Thin Cuts at full retail price. Use the instructions below to complete your projects & let your creativity bloom into beautiful works of art!





POLL: Which type of workshops & events would you like to see moving forward? Click reply to provide valuable feedback for our crafting community.
NEWS & UPDATES

Upcoming virtual events from Close To My Heart:

They're free - all you have to do is join here! Hope to see you there. If you'd like to use the same product, you can get the bundles ahead of time through my CTMH website.

Please join me in my Facebook VIP group by clicking here. I'll be posting new product updates on my Facebook page.

Did you miss any of the workshops since 2020? Would you like to find any of the guides? Now you can just go to "More" on my website & click on "workshop guides." There you will find all of the guides since 2020. You can easily adjust any of these guides for other paper packs you might have. Have fun crafting! As always, I'll be more than happy to help you out with any questions.

Happy May to you & yours,
-- Margit

 

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!