Monday, September 7, 2015

New products in the new 2015 idea book


The new Idea Book and Holiday Expression is here! The Annual (white) book will be good through next August. The Holiday Expression will be good through this December. Here are some of the products you can find:


Tons new stamp sets - I did not list them here - I will let you explore ... :)
 
Also, the Stamp of the Month sets are all featured in the Holiday Expressions book
 
p. 5
  • Picture My Life scrapbooking programs are now available with Hostess Rewards

p. 6-11
  • New Hostess Rewards stamp sets are available. Additional sets included in the Holiday Expressions publication

p. 18-103
  • Find all of the new paper packets within these pages
  • Each paper packet is pictured with the coordinating Complements, Assortments, other complementary products, and a variety of stamp sets.
  • The new Complements include 6x6 sticker sheets along with a variety of other textures.
  • Textures may include Thin Plastic Sticker Sheets, Kraft Die-Cuts, Vellum Die-Cuts, Thick Plastic Die-Cuts, or Chipboard Die-Cuts

p. 21, 37, 62, 79, 91
  • New Workshops on the Go are featured for each of the new paper packets
  • Scrapbooking- Zoe, Sangria, La Vie En Rose, Georgie, Urban
  • Cardmaking- Kaleidoscope

p. 97
  • Note that there is a list of additional activity (sports) stamps that are featured online

p. 103
  • New M-size stamps available for every state and each Canadian provinces and territories

p. 108-109
  • New patterns in Paper Fundamentals along with, of course, all of the new colors

p. 110-111
  • New Fundamental Sticker Packs and Fundamental Assortments. The Sticker Packs are available in each of the color families and the Assortments are available in a variety of colors which will give you embellishments for each of the Paper Fundamentals collections. Did I mention these stickers pack have stars, letters and all kinds of cool shapes - love those stickers!

p. 113-115
  • New Picture My Life Scrapbooking Programs that feature both 4x6 and 3x4 cards. Each card has the same design on both sides with one side configured horizontally and the other, vertically. Also available are 2 new overlay card sets, one in gold & silver and the other in black.

p. 119-121
  • The new Cricut Artistry Collection available both as a regular cartridge or in digital form.
  • All of the original Cricut Collections now feature cardstock instead of Dimensional Elements

p. 122-123
  • Two new confetti embossing folders and two new diffusers, one each in circle and square.

p. 126-127
  • Brand new Instalife albums, Instalife card collections that include 2x2 and 4x4 sizes, and Mini Memory Protectors to fit the albums!
  • New Roller Stamps (just like an old library stamp!) that include a variety of sentiments and images.

p. 129
  • Two new card kits, along with 4 new sentiment M-sized stamps.

p. 134-137
  • New Base & Bling elements that feature new shiny faux gold and faux silver finishes.
  • New charms that are packaged with 3 each of a single design.
  • Two new style sheets, Affirmations and Lovely Blooms.
  • A brand new A-sized stamp that includes the full alphabet and is designed to fit into the wreaths on the new Lovely Blooms style sheet.

p. 140-143
  • New embellishments to include Enamel & Glitter Duos and Enamel Gems
  • New shimmer trim colors- Coral, Green, and Aqua
  • New foil tape in both gold and silver
  • New Thick Twine in Poppy, Fern and Whisper

p. 144
  • An updated My Creations calendar
  • New My Creations Pint-Sized Container

p. 145
  • Two new Glitter Paper colors- Gold and Red
  • New 12x12 Watercolor Paper

p. 146
  • Brand new Watercolor Paints and a Paintbrush Set

p. 149
  • New Thumb Notch Punch

p. 153
  • Two new organizers
    • Marker Roll-Up designed to hold 25 Shin Han Touch Twin markers
    • Accessory Roll-Up with zippers and 16 clear pockets to hold embellishments, accessories, or Base & Bling products
  • Both organizers include a hanging loop for easy vertical storage

p. 155
  • New My Acrylix Mini Stamp Organizer box designed to hold up to 26 M-sized stamp sets - you can fit all kinds of other items in there. Our ribbons, washi tape, embellishements, re-inkers and so much more fit in that little thing as well. You can so many places with just one little organizer!

p. 156-157
  • New colors in the Enchantment color collection

    • Eggplant
    • Sapphire
    • Peacock
    • Fern
    • Saffron
    • Poppy
    • Pomegranate




No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!