Wednesday, July 1, 2015

April and May 2015 workshops


 In April we made several cards -Above I used one of my favorite stamp sets - D1646 Finding Words.
This set has so many possibilities! Here are the other items I used:

X7185B Scardy Cats B&T
X7196B Blossom B&T
1385 White CS
Z2644 Pixie, Z2643 Canary and Z2641 Glazier inks
Z1767 Chalk marker
Z1979 Journaling Pen
Z3040 Thistle Tick Twine
Z1151 3-D Tape

When I used the chalk marker I let it dry and then went over some of the marks again to make it more distinct - no sewing needed :). I may have mentioned before - I love to cross stitch, but I am not good with a sewing machine!

Flowers for Mom Card

The materials for this card:

B1473 Flowers for mom
Artfully Sent cartridge
Markers: pastel peach, turquoise blue, tender pink, golden yellow
Z2503 Black pigment ink - I love to use the pigment ink anymore, because it cleans off the stamps so nicely. It does not stain as easily as the other black inks. But you do need to use the scrubber to clean it off!
Flaming DOTS
#D dots
Brush paper pack
Cranberry and white CS

A word of advice - we have a long list of items on our retirement list some of the items I am using are starting to be run out. If you like what you see, get them now. Do Not Delay!






































































































































I loved this paper - I still have several packs available and will let it go to the first people who will let me know they want it :)

Here is what you need to make these cards:

D1646 Finding words - did I say, I love this stamp set?
CC1038 Taste of Summer Stamp set
X254 White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
black pigment ink
Z2643 Canary and Z2191 Sunset inks
Z1799 Silver Shimmer Trim
Z1263 Bitty Sparkles
Z2060 Thin 3-d Foam Tape
Various blocks

Please contact me should you have any questions about any of these projects. We always have lots of fun making these cards.

Take care until next time!

























No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!