Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Newsflash: Colors Retiring in 2015 and more!

Convention was a blast! I will post some pictures soon - in fact if you follow me on facebook, you will have seen some of my pictures already :)

I did want to let you know that we will have a "blast" of new colors this year to stay on trend with new colors. The new colors will be in the Enchantment family of colors:

Smokey Plum
Outdoor Denim
Indian Corn Blue
Ponderosa Pine
Olive
Autumn Terracotta
Barn Red



The card stock, ink, reinkers in these colors will all retire - but never fear we will introduce some wonderful new colors to take their place.

I can not even tell you all the wonderful things we will have in store for you come September 1 - really, I can't tell you yet.

However - come August 1 - you can order one of the items we will introduce early - drumroll, please:

you will have wait and see, won't you :)...

until then - don't miss all the wonderful specials we have going on right now, like:

  • While Supplies Last
  • The Retirement List
  • Studio J Flashsale
  • This Month's Stamp set special
  • You cannot loose!


Did you see the Flashsale?

Check out the details now on the flashsale for Studio J! Normally, the layout is $6.95 through July 31 you only pay $5 per layout. If you have not tried it out yet, this is the best time to play with the program. Remember, you get the jpeg free when you purchase a layout. You can then use those jpegs and get books at shutterfly or anywhere you want, if you want to have books printed and share - if that is what you would like. You keep the big layouts :)

Until the next time - have a wonderful day :)

Margit

PS - if you cannot wait - consultants get an early peek ...

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!