Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Stampaganza is back - Celebrate my 22nd Anniversay with CTMH with me!

Stampaganza 2016!

Buy two stamp sets and get one free!

Product Image The wait is over! Who is ready for Stampaganza 2016? Buy any two My Acrylix® stamp sets (M-, A-, B-, C-, D-, or E-size) at full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value FREE! That is a savings of up to $29.95! This offer is only available during March, so start submitting your stamp orders as soon as possible, and let the Stampaganza begin!
The lowest-priced set is…Choose this size of stamp set to receive for free!
M-sizeM-size
A-sizeM- or A-size
B-sizeM-, A-, or B-size
C-sizeM-, A-, B-, or C-size
D-sizeM-, A-, B-, C-, or D-size
E-sizeM-, A-, B-, C-, D-, or E-size
Contact me me for more details.
*Offer valid March 1, 2016 (9:00 am MST)–March 31, 2016 (11:59 pm MDT) while supplies last. No tax will be charged on the free item(s). Shipping/handling is calculated based on the full retail price of all items, including the free item(s). 
 This event comes around rarely, but we all wait for it and it is finally here! Amazingly - Close to my Heart times it quite often either with one of my Anniversaries or my birthday. So guess what? Its my 22nd Anniversary this month. Yes, really - 22 years with this awesome company! So, celebrate with me and catch some of these awesome deals - because if you want to save even more, check out the Clearance section :) Happy savings!
 Margit 

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!