Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Black Friday Specials and more!





Let me show you how!
Close To My Heart shows you how to celebrate relationships through discovering your creativity, to preserve and share the moments that matter most.
In the next couple of weeks, there will be several e-mails from me.  There is a Black Friday special, Cyber Monday special, and on December 1st - 12th, I will have a daily Twelve Days of Christmas special.  You surely don't want to miss the Twelve Days of Christmas and the personal specials I will have!  However, I certainly understand if you unsubscribe due to the larger amount of e-mails.
I will also post all those specials on my Facebook page, if you would prefer to keep track through there - please let me know.
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL
Friday, November 24th from 12:00 am - 11:59 pm


There is a one-day flash sale on my website to celebrate one of the busiest shopping days of the year! The sale will give you a chance to get a 50% discount on all currently available Cut Above® Layout Kits. This includes our current kits as well as a selection of layout kits that were previously available. Some of these kits are only available in low quantities, so be sure to place your orders early!


Cut Above Noelle Christmas Kit - $5.98



Cut Above
Party Time, Adventure
Forever & Always, Little One
$7.48






Cut Above Baby Boy or Baby Girl - $29.98


The Baby Boy and Baby Girl kits are an exceptional value!  You have the materials to make 10 coordinating 2-page layouts.  They include die-cuts, stickers, photo placeholders, and instructions.  Each kit also includes 11 Memory Protectors.

As a special value, when you order the Baby Boy or Baby girl kit, you can add a My Legacy Album for just $20.96!

This is a fabulous shower or new baby gift!  If you are a new Mother or Grandmother, this is also a wonderful way to document baby's first year!
8



Cut Above
Party Time, Adventure
Forever & Always, Little One
$7.48






Cut Above Baby Boy or Baby Girl - $29.98


The Baby Boy and Baby Girl kits are an exceptional value!  You have the materials to make 10 coordinating 2-page layouts.  They include die-cuts, stickers, photo placeholders, and instructions.  Each kit also includes 11 Memory Protectors.

As a special value, when you order the Baby Boy or Baby girl kit, you can add a My Legacy Album for just $20.96!

This is a fabulous shower or new baby gift!  If you are a new Mother or Grandmother, this is also a wonderful way to document baby's first year!
SHOP BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!



No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!