Thursday, November 9, 2017

Physical Cricut Cartridges to Retire

Provo Craft has recently made the decision to discontinue production of physical Cricut® cartridges. CTMH has attempted to secure enough inventory of the You Are Here collection to last us through the duration of our Annual Inspirations 2017–2018 idea book, but effective immediately, all Cricut® Collections that include a physical cartridge are available while supplies last.

 CTMH has made every effort to preserve this product offering for as long as possible.  CTMH has been aware that eventually physical cartridges would be phased out in favor of the digital business model, and have been taking steps to make the transition easier. CTMH has introduced digital-only collections as a way to encourage our customer base to make the switch; CTMH has also introduced a Cricut® Explore Air 2 hostess bundle as an incentive for Consultants and customers alike to upgrade their Cricut® machines. Recently, we even started to include image numbers in our artwork recipes to make it easier to locate images in Design Space.

Tutorial videos are in the works that will help our customers learn more about how to use Design Space and the newer Cricut® machines. We all understand it can be challenging to learn a new system, but also recognize the benefits that come from using the newer machines, including greater control over the creative process and increased flexibility in working Cricut® shapes into your artwork. Though we are sorry to see our physical cartridges go, we are excited about the possibilities available with our digital collections. 
 
 I remember 8-tracks going and cassettes being introduced ~ Then cassettes leave and the CD is the latest greatest...Now Pandora Etc.  SO, as we embrace the new Digital Cartridges, its a whole new world!!!!  I am just learning AND Trust Me I am loving it!!!!  I know, you may have concerns about not being able to be online all the time. You now are able to work offline with your designs as well. That is a huge improvement! There are a lot of fun things you can create - let me show you how!

Please contact me to order your CTMH Cricut Cartridges NOW while stock is available:  llanghammer.ctmh.com    cricut-collections.asp   


OR Contact Me with any concerns about acquiring your CTMH Physical Cartridge: scrappingbee42@gmail.com phone: 801-391-5806
 
 

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!