Friday, September 7, 2012

Just received a couple more of my shipments from my last orders - love all of my items and the versatility of the new products. I just added a picture of our newest little how to book - Make it form the Heart - love that new booklet. It only has 16 pages - but boy - it packs a punch, lol. It has everything you need for your sample scrapbook pages and cards, step by step instructions, cuttings guides and tips on how to make those guides make even more different cards or pages. As I said - love it.

Again, I love it when I can purchase something and I can get way more out of it, then just one thing.

Have you checked out our new organizational carriers yet? I will be ordering those as well. They are great to carry all your stamp pads, embellishments and stamp sets all at once with you. They fit on my shelves at home. it makes it so easy for me - I don't have to struggle to repack for a crop. I can just pick the organizer and go. That is what I like, make things easy for me.

Well, I am thick in packing already - of course I am not packing any of my scrapbooking or stamping things yet - lol. They will go last! I will pack all my china and other things first ... ha! We should be moving back in our new - old house in KY in early December again and hope to be able to do workshops again in January. This time I will have the whole basement for my crop room. In October we will be going back for oldest son to get married and while back, we will be repainting the basement for my room. Always busy, busy, busy.

Until the next time.

Happy scrapping.

Margit (ako) Scrappingbee

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!