Tuesday, July 23, 2013

CTMH July Newsletter

If you don't get your own copy yet, but would like to email me - thanks.

July 2013
Summer Delights
Dear Margit,

You may want to include a personal greeting, a note or editorial written by the owner of your company. By including a photo, you can make your greeting even more personal.
Know your target audience. Who are your most important customers, clients or prospects, and why? Know what is important to them and address their needs in your newsletter each month.
Sincerely,
Margit McCabe
Close to my Heart
801-391-5806
Another Pajama Party

Check out my recent Blogger post for the Pajama party! We will be introducing some new products. Especially our new Artbooking cricut cartridge. It will make scrapbooking so much easier for you! Make mini albums and layouts in a jiffy. Over 700 images with every season covered. Many cut outs are great for cards as well. Your imagination is the only limit. Love this cartridge!
July Specials

  • July Stamp of the Month - Sweet Life.
    Every month we offer one special set you can only get during that month along with recipes online for great projects.  
  • Get Patriotric - You can still get our Patriotic special sets and support our troops this month! I have highlighted the sets in my blog for you.
  • Work the Workshop - This month you can our Canvas Workshop (normally priced at $39.95) for only $19.95. Get it while you can. 

You can see all those great special in my blog, or you can right to my website to purchase some of those great deals. Join one of the open online parties or ask me how you can open one for yourself and possibly earn some free hostess benefits yourself.

Before I I leave I want to let you know I am working on a color club again. Please let me know if you are interested in joining in again. It used to a favorite of you.

You can order your new idea book now from my blog, or you can get it free, by placing an order or be a hostess!

As I want to set myself up now in Florida, I will appreciate any referrals you might have in this area. Of course - I will reward them with a gift!

Take care for now and don't miss all the great new things coming our way in August with the new book. I will have an "Open House" for the new book, even if it is virtual!

Take care,
Close to my Heart
PO Box 470698
Kissimmee, Florida 34747
801-391-5806
In This Issue
Are you social?
Throughout the month I am adding content to my blog, my facebook page and now my pintereste board. As I do this, I do not want to keep sending out a newsletter - you may not appreciate it :).

So, if you want to stay on top of what is going on you may want to start following one of those place:
Like us on FacebookFind me on Google+Find me on Pinterest

Visit my blog
My goal is to start google hangouts on a regular basis. In those hangouts, I would like to showcase some of our cool products and show you how to use them. The hangouts will be recorded so you can revisit them. The nice thing about hangouts is, that you can ask me questions, once I am done with my demonstration. It's like a gathering on a national basis!

How cool is that! You don't have to leave the house for it - yeah! So, lets' spread the word, join me in my google circle - you don't need gmail. I can start our google community and we are off!

Join Our Mailing List

Text | Link


Copyright © 20XX. All Rights Reserved.

This email was sent to scrappingbee42@gmail.com by scrappingbee42@gmail.com |  
Close to my Heart | PO Box 470698 | Kissimmee | FL | 34747

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!