Thursday, May 8, 2014

Papers and Albums - what more do you want?


 National Scrapbooking Month is in full swing! Here is an image of the papers you can get only this month - do not miss your chance. Once the packets are gone, they are gone.

An update on our albums. We finally have our damask albums in stock - Yeah! Of course, they are so popular, you want to get them as we get the supplies in. They will run out periodically. We will restock on a regular basis. So, if you want to get your album now - don't delay :)



Currently, the Dark Cranberry album (Z1343) and the Hollyhock album (Z1344) are the lowest in stock, with an outage of the Dark Cranberry likely within the week. At current sales levels, stock of the Hollyhock album is anticipated to last through mid-June. Both the Dark Chocolate (Z1342) and the Outdoor Denim (Z1346) may experience a brief backorder in May as the last of our material is manufactured into completed albums. Once all the completed albums are manufactured, we will have a large enough inventory of these two colors to easily last through the current Idea Book’s season ending July 31, 2014.

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!