Friday, July 18, 2014

July workshop

July workshop    

 


If you love that little purse - you will just have to get our Artiste cartridge! It is so easy to make those little purses and other fun things with that cartridge. The cartridge contains 750 images! If you want to make little gifts, this cartridge is for you! Right now we have 3 cartridges - in August we will have 4. One of the ladies at the workshop thought, this little purse was a perfect project at a girlscout meeting!

If the "Celebrate" card looks familiar - well, I copied the design right out of the ideabook! I wanted to show everybody, that you can make what you see in the books! Spring/Summer book, pg. 96. 

On the third pocket card I also used the cricut cartridge! It is so easy to make this type of cards, with the cricut. Here is a warning - once you get started - you may never want to stop! Don't tell me, I did not warn you!

Please let me know how I might be able to help you. You can contact me and I will be more than happy to give you some pointers on how to use those cartridges. You can also use some of the many tutorials I have posted on this blog here.

We will have our next class on August 22. If you live close by me, we would love to have you join us! We will be working on birthday cards!

If you miss one, but would love to make them at home or you live too far - its as easy as ordering the kits. Just go to my blog and order the kit!



No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!