Saturday, February 7, 2015

Some Valentine's and more cardwork shop in February




Tonight, Feb. 12, 7 pm to 9 pm,  we will make some more Valentine's cards, but I will sneak in a Thank you card or a Spring Card - you will just have to be surprised! Everybody who attended last month loved the WOTG kits. You may want to check those out on my website to see what you will get in one of those kits. We normally make at least 3 project.

The fee will be $10, that will cover the supplies for the cards and the fee for the meetup group. Please RSVP as soon as possible to hold your spot, I always have several people attend who are not part of the meetup group, thanks. Space is limited - I already have several people who said, they want to come! Please let me know if you prefer a morning or evening class - I may add a morning class if I have enough interest for it.

Please let me know if you would like me to add a scrapbooking class as well. Several people have expressed an interest in that. I will also need to know if you will be available in the morning or evening.

If you do not have any of the items below, please contact me and I can help you get them either ordered or let you know which of the items we will use that evening. Check my website for the items you may want to stock your toolbox with :).

Your basic tool kit for scrapbook or card classes should be:


Scissors

favorite adhesive: tombow style adhesive, glue dots, glue pen

foam mounting tape

12" trimmer

bone folder

ruler

pencil

cutting mat

exacto knife

tweezers

piercing tool

sponging and sanding tool

corner rounder

You can always order additional items at my website before you come to class :) and I always have extra supplies on hand, but things will go smoother if you have your own items with you. I will have all the other supplies for you like paper, embellishments, etc.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon!

Margit

blog (www.scrappingbeehive.blogspot.com)

website (www.scrappingbee.ctmh.com)

facebook fanpage (www.facebook.com/margitmccabectmh)

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!