Thursday, June 4, 2015

Retiring Items 2014-2015 Get them while you can!

We just got word of the new list of retiring items for this year - the sad thing we will say good bye to lots of great products. The good news is - we will be seeing lots of great new things with our new book coming in August - did I mention, I will get see much of it at convention in July? I can't wait!

At any rate you can see many of the retiring items on my website and remember - its while supplies last. When they are gone, they are gone!

I will post an update for the stamp sets as soon as I can get it into a document for you, so stay tuned! Watch my facebook page at http://facebookpage.com/margitmccabectmh for more :)

Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!