Friday, April 22, 2016

Retiring - Get 'em while they're Hot!





We are only 10 days away from April 30, and there are lots of beautiful things that will retire that night at 11:50 pm (MT).  I wanted to be sure you knew about them and could order them before it's too late. I've included photos and links for your convenience.  Here is the general link to my website as well:  http://www.scrappingbee.ctmh.com

Would you like $20 in free product? Every time I hit $150 in sale by April 30, your name will go into a drawing for $20 in free product if you place an order. So, don't delay!


You will find the retired items below, organized by category:

  • Paper Packets and Coordinating Accessories
  • Stamp Sets 
  • Thin Cuts
  • Picture My Life Products
  • Instalife Products
--------------

Paper Packets and Coordinating Accessories:


Charlotte Workshops Your Way (left)
Charlotte Complements (center)
Charlotte Paper Packet (right)
-----------------



Penelope Workshops Your Way (top left)
Penelope Complements (top right)
Penelope Paper Packet (bottom left)
Playful Puffies (bottom right)
Limeade Washi Pack (middle right)
---------------------



Regatta Workshops Your Way (top left)
Regatta Complements (top right)
Regatta Paper Packet (bottom left)
Maritime Puffies (bottom right)
--------------------------

Stamp Sets:
 
--------
 

 -------
----------
-----------
------------
----------

 -------------
 
-----------
--------------
------------
--------------
--------------
------------
-----------
--------
--------------
 ---------
----------
------------- 
C1642 My Anchor (has set of thin cuts to match...see section below)
---------
 
 
C1643 Stuck on You (has set of thin cuts to match...see section below)
--------
-----------
---------
----------
--------

Thin Cuts:
 
My Anchor Thin Cuts  (can be used with My Anchor stamp set in section above and your die cut machine...like a Cuttlebug or Big Shot) 
---------
Stuck on You Thin Cuts (can be used with Stuck on You stamp set in section above and your die cut machine...like a Cuttlebug or Big Shot) 
Picture My Life Products:
Picture My Life Our Story Cards (20-4" x 6" cards and 36-3" x 4" cards) - left
Picture My Life Love Your Selfie Cards (20-4" x 6" cards and 36-3" x 4" cards) - center
Picture My Life Overlays - White (12-4" x 6" cards and 12-3" x 4 cards) - right 
Instalife Products:
Instalife Cards - City Limits (10-4" x 4" cards, 30 - 2" x 2" cards, 6 - 4" x 4" die cut cards, 10  - 2" x 2" die cut cards) - right

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!