Thursday, July 7, 2016

June Card Workshop




These were our cards from our last card workshop. We had a blast making them! Here is the list of products we used:
X7210B Calypso Paper Pack
X7210C Calypso Complements
Z3215 Calypso Sequins
White Daisy Cards & Envelopes
Z1809 Black Shimmer Trim
Z3024 White Shimmer Trim
C1651 Tickled Pink Stamp set
Z3228 Tickled pink Thin Cuts
Z3035 Pixie Extra Thick Twine
Adhesive
Art Philosophy Cartridge
Z1151 3D-Foam Tape
Z2027 Mini Stapler
Inks: Black (pigment), Pixie, Cotton Candy

Right now you can still get all of these fun products on my website – but beware at the end of this month, many will be retiring – so don’t delay, if you want to catch some of those fun flamingos!

Here are the details of the cards:






The flamingos were cut with the Thin Cuts and then stamped. It was really quite easy to do! Love the two-tone of the inks. I also like to use the black pigment ink for the sentiment, because it is a very vibrant ink and it does not tend to discolor my stamps as easily. When are done, just make sure you use our ink scrubber and you are good to go!

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be more than happy to answer any questions.




No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!