Friday, August 5, 2016

July 2016 Card workshop

July 2016 Card Workshop



 Here are the cards we made for our July card work shop. I had hoped I would be able to post the pictures before the end of the month - but my back gave out on me again. But here they are! I will post all the materials now you will need for all the cards:

C1644 Beyond Awesome
B1534 Fairytale Birthday
X7209B Magical Paper Packet
X5770 Glacier CS
X5929 Whisper CS
X5772 Canary CS
1385 White Daisy CS
Black Ink (I like pigment ink on these cards)
Z2641 Glacier Ink
Z2649 Peacock Ink
Z2164 Sorbet Ink
Z2504 Glacier pigment ink (Whimsey pack)
Z1918 Teal Shimmer Trim
Z3018 Heart Emb. Folder
Le Pen, Black
Z3105 Gold fundamental Asst.Z3215 Calypso Sequins
Adhesive
Z2060 3-d tape, thin


On this cards I inked up the embossing folder folder first, then put the canary card stock between the two B plates before putting it through the Cuttlebug. That gave me the color of the hearts. You can get the other color effect, if you turn your cardstock around and sponge it with a dauber.

I sponged the edges of the white piece of cardstock with the glacier pigment ink.


I love bling and I blinged these cards up - as you can see! Hope you enjoy these cards. You can find most of the items on my website - please contact me if you have any problems. Some items have been retired by now. Enjoy! 

Start checking for the products at http://www.scrappingbee.ctmh.com

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!