Wednesday, November 23, 2016

CTMH Myster Box!


With deals like these, it's easy to wrap up your holiday shopping early!

Mystery Boxes!

Love getting a great deal on crafting supplies to add to your stash? For Black Friday this year, you'll have the opportunity to get amazing crafting supplies at an amazing price with Close To My Heart! For 24 hours only, we'll feature themed mystery boxes filled with retired Close To My Heart products, all at a major discount! These mystery boxes will have five different price points ranging from $35 to $150, with some mystery boxes being offered at 50% off the retail value! All mystery boxes will be available beginning November 25, 2016 at 12:00 am (MST) while supplies last-so grab a box for your stash before they're gone!

Shop on Nov. 25 >

Happy Holiday Kit
Cyber Monday is coming ....

We don't know the details yet, but if you don't find what you like on Friday - Cyber Monday might tickle your fancy. Remember, this is a great way to fill some of those stockings - even if you hang that stocking on your own chimney!

2017 AI Ideabook
Happy Thanksgiving!
In the meantime - I wish you and yours a great Happy Thanksgiving!
I am so grateful to have you in my life and hope to get to know you better!
Margit

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Close to my Heart, 14573 Spotted Sandpiper Blvd., Winter Garden, FL 34787
Sent by scrappingbee42@gmail.com in collaboration with
Constant Contact

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!