Saturday, January 7, 2017

Succulent Wreath Kit and Optional FREE Class

Succulent Wreath Kit and Optional FREE Class 


This darling paper-crafted wreath is TO. DIE. FOR...and it's only available in January.  I am offering a FREE in-person class to anyone who purchases either Kit A or Kit B, or who earns Kit A FREE (see below for information on how to do that!).  Never paper-crafted before?  NO PROBLEM! This kit and class are for YOU!  ANYONE can make this.  Read on for more details and for the kit purchase buttons.


Want Kit A for FREE?

  • For every $60 you spend on my website (before shipping and tax), you'll be prompted to add a wreath kit for FREE!  
  • If you want to host a gathering in your home this month and your sales are at least $250, then you also get one free  (Call or email me to schedule your home gathering).  
  • We can even set up an online party for you!
  • Sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant this month, and you'll get a FREE wreath kit with your New Consultant Kit.  
  • Starting this month you can use your hostess credit towards signing up as a consultant!

Not only are there step-by-step instructions included in each kit, but here's a 1-minute little video that will show you exactly how easy it is.


 

Your are done!

Attend my optional FREE class if you get Kit A (purchase or FREE) or Kit B is on Tuesday, January 30  in Winter Garden, FL. You can choose from the morning class (10 am - noon) or the evening class (7-9 pm).  Please email me (scrappingbee42@gmail.com) to let me know if you plan to attend a class to make your wreath, and which class you'll be attending.

Purchase Kit B for $22 (Basic: includes 12" thick and sturdy chipboard wreath base, gold foil alphabet stickers, all shapes die cut {including flowers, leaves and more} and step-by-step instructions




Purchase Kit A for $39 (includes Basic Kit above + Liquid Glass and Quilling Tool)





No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!