Thursday, March 30, 2017

Quick Easter Basket Tags

Quick Easter Basket Tags

Quick Easter basket tags #ctmh #closetomyheart #easter #crafting #diy #tags #cricut #decor
With April a skip and a hop away, it’s time to start thinking about Easter crafting! One fun project is to make cute name tags for your family’s baskets—and with our Cricut® collections, you can get adorable tags in a jiffy!


































The daffodils, banners, and letters on these tags come from the latest of our Cricut® collections—Flower Market. The tag bases themselves comes from our Cricut® Artistry collection, which is filled with lots of other basic shapes for crafting. Combine the two collections, and you get a whole new world of possibilities!
Quick Easter basket tags #ctmh #closetomyheart #easter #crafting #diy #tags #cricut #decorYou can see how we layered these pieces on top of each other to create a tag with dimension. To finish the tag, simply punch a hole in the top, add some ribbon, and tie it to an Easter basket.
This quick project adds a personal touch to your Easter baskets, and you can use the tags time and time again!
What Easter crafts do you want to try out this year? Tell us in the comments below!
Recipe
Easter Name Tags
1385 White Daisy Cardstock, X5772 Canary Cardstock, X5770 Glacier Cardstock, X5773 Pixie Cardstock, X5639 Sweet Leaf Cardstock, 1388 Colonial White Cardstock, Z1263 Bitty Sparkles, Z3274 Clear Sparkles, Z3189 White & Gold Ribbon, Z3167 Cricut® Artistry Collection, Z3285 Cricut® Flower Market Collection
Cricut® Shapes:
Artistry
2 ¾” Shape <Holiday> (cut 3, p. 47)
2 ½” Shape <Holiday> (cut 3, p. 47)
Flower Market
1″ Flower-1 <Daffodil> (cut 3, p. 44)
½” Shift+Flower-1 <Daffodil> (cut 3, p. 44)
2 ¾” Flower-2 <Daffodil> (cut 3, p. 44)
1 ¼” Shift+Title <Succulnt> (cut 3, p. 40)
½” <font> “ANNA JACK HALEY”

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!