Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Some Kinda Wonderful - Two Ways!

Some Kinda Wonderful—Two Ways!

 

I love the weekly blog posts at Close to my Heart - here are some great suggestions on how to use one of our current paper packs and compliments. If you love this set - it will go away at the end of this month.

Some Kinda Wonderful is a whimsical, playful paper collection with bright colors and unique designs. Though you may initially look at it and think “little girl,” these papers and embellishments can be paired with all sorts of other photos as well! It really is some kinda wonderful!


Some Kinda Wonderful paper collection #closetomyheart #ctmh #somekindawonderful #bestfriends #scrapbooking #inspiration












Some Kinda Wonderful paper collection #closetomyheart #ctmh #somekindawonderful #bestfriends #scrapbooking #inspiration



Here we have photos of college besties getting together to surprise their friend on her birthday. It’d also be super cute to use this collection with photos from any girls trip, like a trip to the spa or the mall.
Some Kinda Wonderful paper collection #closetomyheart #ctmh #somekindawonderful #bestfriends #brothers #boy #scrapbooking #inspiration
On the flip side, this collection also has colors that work well for photos of boys at any age—including black glitter die-cuts.
All we can say is, there’s a whole lotta potential in this one paper collection!
Which of the two layouts is your favorite? Tell us in the comments below!
Recipes
12″ x 12″ Hello Friends Layout
X7217B Some Kinda Wonderful Paper Packet, X7217C Some Kinda Wonderful Complements, Z3314 Black & White Dots
12″ x 12″ Happy Today Layout
X7217B Some Kinda Wonderful Paper Packet, 1385 White Daisy Cardstock, X7217C Some Kinda Wonderful Complements, Z3314 Black & White Dots, Z3216 White Twine

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!