Thursday, June 8, 2017

We've Got You Covered!

The new


If you have boys in scouts - check this one out - you may find some things you will like. As a whole, this edition, has some fun things for boys. Do you like unicorns? We've got that too :) We have once again added some fun products, you want to get them quickly - they will only be available through August.

Start here for your fun journey!

We’ve Got You Covered!

We’ve Got You Covered! Albums Special Looking for a great way to preserve and protect your memories? We’ve got you covered! In June, buy one My Legacy™ album and get a second at 50%-off*!
You could also receive an album FREE by signing up as a Close To My Heart Consultant this month! Learn more about becoming a Consultant.
*Discount applied in cart; album selections subject to availability.
This is a great way to get a head start on your scrapbooking or give them as a gift! With our pocket scrapbook system is so easy to get those pictures in an album quickly. Our kits will also make it much easier for you than it used to be. If you have any questions - let me help you to learn just how easy it is!




You can also receive an Album free by signing up as a Consultant or hosting a qualifying party this month. Contact me to get more details!

Offer available June 1 - June 30, 2017 while supplies last. Shipping & handling based on full retail value.

Stamp of the Month


 

June 2017: Hello Foxy

Spend $50 and get this Stamp of the Month set for just $5.

Stamps

s1706, set of 11

Recommended Blocks:
1" × 3½" (Y1002)
2" × 2" (Y1003)
3" × 3" (Y1006)

Oh my gosh! This set is adorable! Let your imagination go wild with this set and make someone's life happy with this one!

Beautiful Stamps, Amazing Discounts

Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

 

More Highlights

As of this moment we still have planners and planner bundles available. If you have not seen our planners yet - check them out! They are adorable - if you love the adult color books, you will love our planners. Our regular mini albums are $14.95 for just one dollar more you get the whole planner set up. This would be a great way to get a year's journal for your child or yourself. Make it a fun book!

In the past we had quite a few items in our clearance section, here is what is left - including a few albums yet.

We just received our "retirement list". My past experience tells me that some of these items will not last long. So, if you have waited for a bit to get them, get them now. Once they are gone - they are gone!

Please check my blog for any upcoming classes and events. I am working on some things right now and hope to get them on my calendar soon. The last few months have not been kind to me, when it comes to my health. Hopefully, I can get back into the swing of things and back to crafting!

June 22 - I am planning my card buffet and a crop, please let me know if you are interested in attending. I will have a morning and an evening time available. Please let me know if you are interested in either one. You may want to make some cards or you may have some unfinished projects you may want to work on.


Do you like tutorials?

Stop on by right here to see some of our great tutorials. You can learn everything from how to use our acrylic stamps, use the cricut cartridges, watercolor, scrapbook and so many more tips. Put on your PJ's and enjoy!

Many of the products used can be found on my website, others you may have in your stash.

Remember, I can always help you to get your party on the online party schedule. It is fun to get together with your friends.

I hope to see or hear from you soon - keep in touch and have a great day!


Happy creating!

Margit
 

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!