Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Holiday Expression 2018

Holiday Expression 2018



Oh my gosh! Everyone who has seen this new book believes this is one of the best books ever! But you have to see it to believe it. That is easier done that you believe - all you need to do is click here :). You can page through the book now. 

Normally, I would have introduced a new Annual Ideabook and a Holiday Expressions book - but this time there is no Annual book - this is it. This book has all of our papers, inks, embellishments. In 3 months, we will have a new Seasonal Book and our inks, papers, tools will carry over - our kits may not. The great news for you is, when you place an order you will get a free copy! Yeah!

What is in this book? Here are just some of the new things:
  • We added "Story by Stacy"
  • 6 new paper collections
  • 2 Cut Above kits
  • Tons of new stamp sets
  • More Thin cuts
  • We have changed our color palette - you will love it!
  • organizers
  • embellishments
  • ribbons, ribbons, oh and ribbons
  • a new digital cricut collection
That is it - hope you will love it as much as I do. If you missed some of the items from the previous books, you can always stop by in the clearance section or in the Going Soon section. 

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!