Thursday, February 7, 2019

Get rewarded for being crafty!


February 2019
See our newest Expresions book!
Introducing our newest idea book! You will love our newest set of paper collections, as always, we have also added new stamp sets for as well. One of my favorite new kit is "Feels like Home", but if you have boys - you might like the new "Something Fierce" kit with all those cool dinosaurs. Just check out the shopping area and see what you can find.

By the way - there is a mini clearance sale going that that is not in our clearance section and it is absolutely wonderful! Cardstock at 75% off, yes you just read that right, ink cartridges 50% and much more, go on over and browse in the Going Soon section and see what you can still find. I just ordered a couple more of those Small organizers.

Sign Me Up!
Sign Me Up!
Sign up to become a Consultant in February and receive a set of all FIVE Hostess Rewards stamp sets pictured in the Seasonal Expression 1 idea book — an added value of $87.75!
If you have been a Close To My Heart Consultant previously, this month only you can also choose a lower-cost no-kit sign up option and become a Consultant again for just $50.

Don't get scared away by the word "consultant", if you consider yourself a hobbyist and just want to save money on your craft supplies - this might be a good option. If you order $100 total during 3 months, you are good. Contact me and I will be glad to chat with you.


Heart Happy Scrapbook Special
Show Your Love with this Exclusive Collection
The Heart Happy collection includes an exclusive paper packet, stamp set, and sticker sheet that you can use to show your love in all kinds of crafts! The Heart Happy workshop guide provides instructions for using these items together with a few other products to create two single-page 12″ × 12″ layouts, one two-page 12″ × 12″ layout, 10 cards, and five tags. Save 25% when you purchase the workshop kit that includes the My Acrylix® A Piece of My Heart stamp set!
Be sure to check out the Everyday Life™ album made using this same paper collection, too!


Heart Happy Mini Album
Heart Happy Everyday Life™ Album
Celebrate the Things that Make Your Heart Happy!
The Heart Happy Everyday Life™ Workshop Kit guides you in creating an entire 6″ × 8″ scrapbook album using papers from the exclusive Heart Happy paper packet to celebrate the things that bring you joy! Save 25% when you buy the kit that includes the My Acrylix® Living My Best Life stamp set!
Visit the Heart Happy promotions page to see additional coordinating products and more Heart Happy artwork.


Love Blossoms
Love Blossoms Cardmaking Workshop

Make a Set of 12 Charming Cards Using this Exclusive Stamp Set and Workshop Kit!

What better way to express appreciation and love than with handmade cards? Create the beautiful cards shown above using the exclusive Love Blossoms stamp set and workshop bundle. Not only will you get a set of 12 cards, but you’ll also have fun using stamps and embossing folders to decorate them. Get a 20% discount when you purchase the Love Blossoms Workshop Kit or the Love Blossoms Workshop Kit + Embossing Folder.
Earn a FREE Love Blossoms stamp set by hosting a qualifying party this month!


February Stamp of the Month

Heartfelt Sentiments
Beautiful Stamps, Amazing Discounts
Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.



Before I go I would like to let you know about my upcoming card work shop on Feb. 21 at both 10 am and 7 pm, please contact me right away if you would like to participate.

Have a great day!

Margit

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!