Saturday, August 31, 2019

Last Minute August Specials & September Kick-Off


Last-Minute August Specials & September Kick-Off
BRING BACK MY PACK - SEASIDE
LIMITED TIME ONLY: Seaside is back in a new, slimmed down paper packet. This paper packet features 6 paper sheets & a full 12″ × 12″ sticker sheet, giving you paper & stickers in the same pack. We’ve refreshed a few of the colors to create this updated pack & paired it with a coordinating cardstock pack & stamp set just for you.

Save 25% on a workshop kit that includes all of these items, which you can use to create the awesome artwork shown here. This collection will only be available until August 31 WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Place your order today!

JOIN FOR $35

$35 SPECIAL: Only until August 31st, you can become a CTMH Consultant for JUST $35 during our Thrive for $35 special! Get all of the details about this limited time offer!

AUGUST STAMP OF THE MONTH

* From Me to You *
STAMP OF THE MONTH SPECIAL OFFERED UNTIL AUGUST 31ST

Spend $50 & get this stamp set for $5. Each month, purchase a new D-size stamp set (valued at $18.95) for JUST $5. Qualify for special pricing by placing a $50+ order in CTMH products. Special available until August 31st WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

(Item # S1908, set of 38 stamps. Suggested Blocks: Y1000 1" x 1"/ Y1002 1" x 3 1/2" / Y1003 2" x 2")

Buy One Workshop Kit, Get One 35% Off!
Workshops Your Way® & Deluxe kits are on sale through 8/31. These kits offer a convenient way to get the items you need for both scrapbooking & cardmaking projects. When you buy any of the kits shown, you can choose a 2nd for 35% off (discounts applied in cart). All these kits are going away after 8/31, so be sure to get these kits WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

September Specials
Kick-Off on the 1st!
Seasons Expressions 2 Catalog Retiring 8/31 & New Catalog 9/1 Launch

Make sure to shop your favorites before they’re gone forever. Visit TODAY get your hands on last-minute August goodies & new products available September 1st!

Get Your Favorite Story by Stacy
Products from CTMH
Brand New Collection!
LAST CHANCE - Get your FAVORITE Story by Stacy products at 35% off. Sale ends August 31st.



As we transition from August to September, you will absolutely love all the new things coming your way & amazing last-minute specials on current products.

August kicked off the return of my classes. Stay tuned via Facebook & my CTMH site for upcoming classes & specials.

Wishing you a fun & safe Labor Day weekend! Margit McCabe

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!