Thursday, October 10, 2019

October 2019 news


Kick-Off Holiday Cheer In October
TWO BRAND NEW CTMH IDEA BOOKS
The core idea book spans the entire year -- containing all of the products, papers, inks & tools that will be good all year long. The Seasonal idea book is good through the next month -- including seasonal items & the October monthly special: Autumn Air.

Holiday Cheer is new this month - through the end of November. Very cool - I will post a video on how to easily put the window together for you. Be on the look out for that & place your order today!


Shop Online Only Specials

The NEW Christmas Catalog is launching on October 15th!

CREATIVITY CORNER

Did you know we now carry embossing pens?!

These 3 watermark ink pens are great for subtle tone-on-tone images & heat embossing! We carry the broad tip, medium tip & brush tip, to add the perfect amount of pop & dimension to your project! 

I love to use them for doodling. Kids can see their own handwriting embossed: Shop Online Now

OCTOBER STAMP OF THE MONTH
Autumn Air
Spend $50 & get this stamp set for $5. Each month, purchase a new D-size stamp set (valued at $18.95) for JUST $5. Qualify for special pricing by placing a $50+ order in CTMH products. Special available until September 30th WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
(Item # S1910, set of 10 stamps. Recommended Blocks: 1″ × 3½″ (Y1002), 2″ × 2″ (Y1003), 2″ × 3½″ (Y1009), 5″ × 6″ (Y1015).

Cricut = Complete Creativity!
One of the biggest news items is that if you love Cricut, we have made all of our previous Cricut cartridges available again. Of course, we have a new cartridge "Complete Creativity", it includes Christmas & Halloween items. Both for scrapbooking & cardmaking. But, you cannot order them from the book. You need to to my website & click on my "Cricut" button on the bottom of my website. Then, you are all set. All available CTMH images will pop up for you.

Spooktacular Deal!
Available while supplies last through October 31st

CTMH added a "Spooktacular" special for you this month. It is so stinkin' cute! I love the little mummy dog -- who would not love that little dog!

CTMH CLASSES
Fall Festival, Crafting & Floral Cardmaking!
YS - Oct 5 - I'll have craft items available (stamp sets, paper, etc.)

Card class: Oct 24, 10 am & 7 pm. I'll be using the beautiful sunflower set & Thin Cuts. We'll make cards & you might have a surprise as well! :)

Oct 26, 4-7 pm Fall Festival - Summerlake (Clubhouse)



October will be a busy month & we are all getting ready for the holidays already.

Thanksgiving will be upon us sooner than we think.

I wish you all the best!

Margit McCabe

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!