Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Some Leadership pictures














I promised that I would would add some pictures from my recent trip to Long Beach at my Leadership Conference with Close to my Heart. At the conference I also celebrated 15 years being with that great company! Time flies by when you are having fun! This is part of the small group of other consultant who made that great landmark - great friends! I have a picture me hugging Jeanette - the lady with the red jacket and black pants - but lets just say - I am not showing my "better" side - (ha).

You will see those cute little pink cardigans show up all over the place - those were part of the packet of going to Leadership this year. This was our last Leadership conference. We now will only have one big event per year - Convention. But never fear, our company does them up big - next year we will be Washington DC. I have never missed convention and will not miss that one.

The great lady hugging me is Karen Pederson - my upline! Love her! She has been a great support for many years. That is what it is all about.

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!