Friday, July 20, 2012

Back from convention and here are some of my team members - actually Jo and Linda have been with me for eight and six years!

I have been with Close to my Heart for almost 20 years now and I must say, this has been one of the best conventions! It was great! We had a good time, great friendship and we learned a lot. It helped, that we received the best Idea Book yet!

Here are some of the new things coming your way:
  • Alcoholic Markers
  • Chalk Marker
  • New Organizers - yeah, you will love them!
  • Lots of new bling!
  • Wonderful great new Workshops, including Home Decor workshops and card workshops
  • Did I mention our great new Cricut Cartridge? You have to see it and all the great things it can do. I am working on a little video to show it to you! I brought it home from convention since I got one for free!
  • New pigment ink stacks
  • Studio J has discontinued memberships, but added great new express layouts - all layouts are only $6.95 and you get your JPEGS for free! You can do fast layouts.
  • Bulk CS will be available again - but make sure, you get the CS that will be retired.
  • A great new way to sign up as a consultant - only $49, our new Essential consultant kit. Available now!
Online gatherings - you don't have to clean your house for it ... :) Contact me and I will set it up for you. And yes, Studio J will count towards it, you can even earn Studio J layouts for hostess awards!

Whew, that is it, in very short version for some of the new items! But be sure to keep checking back, because I will show you in more detail how to use some of our new product. It was a lot of fun to see how versatile and easy it is to them. Our new cartridge can make mini albums. All you really have to do is set, cut, glue and put pictures in and oh, add bling - how much easier do you want it?

Want more pics?

 Oh yeah, I did say, we had some entertainment! While we had dinner, they sang for us! The Texas Tenors were great outstanding.

One other thing I wanted to mention about this years' convention, six years ago CTMH started a tradition to award a very prestigious award to one consultant - the Spirit of Close to my Heart. Our Team Leader, Karen Pederson was awarded this great award this year. Yeah - she really deserves it. We are part of an awesome team - the Pacemakers. So, if you join my team - you will be part of a great family and legacy :)

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!