Monday, July 9, 2012

Its time again for me to go to another convention - this time we are going to Dallas! Yes, we have been there before. It was fun then and it will be fun again. We will be at the Hilton Anatole this time. Just remember, if you want to join a bunch of gals having about 4 days of "girls night out" - you want to join CTMH. Every year, my husband know - convention time is mine! I have been with Close to my Heart for over 18 years and every summer I get my own little vacation, with stamping, creating and having fun with my friends. Every time I go home with new products, a new book and head full of great new ideas that I get to share with you when I get home. Can you understand I am always fired up when you see me again?

Once I get home I will have the new book available! If you want to find out out some of the chatter, you may want to try and follow the chatter on #CTMHtx. Easy - easy as pie! Well, lots to pack and get ready for yet - have a good one.

By the way - if you want to check out some of my Studio J layouts - go to my facebook page and check my 5 latest lay outs. Once I get back from convention I will post them as well.


No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!