Friday, October 12, 2012

Cordinate your stamping with cricut

 

Hey there, here is another great video for you. Right now I am sitting at Starbuck's drinking my hot chocolate, eating a piece of my cake since I don't have internet yet in my new, old house (lol). The house is still a mess, but my scrapping room will look so cool! I've got it painted now, when I get back I will add some wall decor and soon I will have all my things back in there. I will have lots of room again to have workshops. I am so excited about that! Yeah! There will be room for my cricut as well - speaking of cricut - there are so many cool things you can do with the cricut! Oh the things you can do ... watch and have fun.

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!