Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The only person missing was our oldest son, Patrick - he will be getting married in a couple of weeks. But after 34 years of service to the United States Army my husband, Francis is finally retiring from the military. He has has a number of commands here in the US and abroad in Germany and Iraq. He has had a number of deployments and still found time for his family. We were always able to connect somehow.

He can be proud of his service and the many awards he has received, I know we are. Thanks, honey for your service and to all the other men and their families who are still serving...

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!