Monday, August 12, 2013

Have you seen this?

Have you seen this?

Late and Great Update from CTMH

Creative Keepsakes has reviewed a few of our new products - they basically have saved me a little bit of my work :). I could not have taken better pictures of the Crush books or the washi tape - so have a look and you may want to start playing with those new products.

As you check those new products out, remember, one of the new Hostess sets - the Washi Wonder will give you an endless assortment of Washi Tape choices.

I also wanted to tell you when I first saw the crush books I was not so sure what to do about them. I am a traditional scrapper. Cut the background, put a stamp here and there and so forth. But these books totally set you free! My gosh! Collect your memorabilia, use some of our flip flaps, journal, put your pictures in as you take them and you put your little book together as you go! Do you have a special occasion you want to put one together for - same thing! The purposes you can use these books for again - are endless! See how many different books we have available and have fun!




No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!