Monday, March 31, 2014

Faux 12X12 Leather Albums Retiring

Faux 12X12 Leather Albums Retiring





I wanted to let you know that our  12x12 Faux Leather Albums will be retiring at the end of our current catalog, July 2014, and are now available only while supplies last!  Close To My Heart will be introducing new albums that will be available in Post Bound and D-Ring with a coated canvas finish.  The new albums will not be in Faux Leather or Expandable. The black album is already sold out. All the accessories, like extender posts and spines will also be retired. So if you like these albums - act now! We will replace them with another product, but you will not be able to get the accessories anymore!

I want to make sure that you have the opportunity to stock up on these items.  They are only available while supplies last so you may want to stock up now on your favorite albums and accessories .

Please contact me now to get your supplies now at scrappingbee.ctmh.com or scrappingbee42@gmail.com.

Have fun!

Margit

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!