Monday, March 3, 2014

March Close To My Heart Specials


Hello, March! Hello, sunshine (I hope)! Although I can't guarantee the sunshine, I CAN guarantee some great deals and beautiful specials this month. 

Here's what you'll find in today's post:
1.  Studio Savings
2.  March Stamp of the Month

---------------

1. Studio Savings:  During the month of March, order your Studio J™(CTMH's digital scrapbooking program) 2-page  layouts—including ones using our new Photo Express Collection—for only $5 each! That's only $2.50 per page!!!!

Quickly create gorgeous, personalized studio layouts using our wide selection of papers, collections, patterns, and embellishments. And don’t forget to check out the templates in our new Photo Express Collection, which allow you to design layouts entirely comprised of photos in minutes. You’ve taken the photos. Now keep the memories™.
Begin your Studio J adventure on my website today. It's absolutely free to sign up and play. You don't pay a penny until you order the layouts you've created!  I'll be sharing Studio J layouts I've created throughout the month. Stay tuned...

Wait, maybe I'll share one now to start things off. This little layout is of Daci (Karen's

oldest granddaughter, who is now 5)  when she was just over a year old.  Those cheeks!








Here is a great Disney layout - it is so easy to create!






*Offer valid March 1–31, 2014. Studio J layouts ship in a protected box that can hold from 4 to 50 two-page layouts.

2.  March Stamp of the Month (Happy Place)This "happy" little set comes complete with 3 Russian Nesting Dolls (in graduating sizes), a fun folksy looking heart, and 3 sentiment stamps. It's valued at $17.95 but is yours in March for $5 with a $50 qualifying order.  Get yours on my website. You'll be asked if you want to add it to your order before you check out.

 Karen created this 5" x 5" card you see at the top of this post (inspired by Chris Lothian, an amazingly talented Australian CTMH Consultant) using the products you'll see at the bottom of this post.  How about that? Top to bottom!   Here are a detail shot of the card as well as a photo of the stamp set.  I had fun doing a bit of paper piecing with this stamp set.

Technique Tip:  See how she has a patterned dress and patterned scarf?  To get this look, stamp your doll on your cardstock, then stamp her again on 2 more patterned pieces of paper, cut out the pieces you want from each and adhere them to the main image. Voila...patterned clothing!




March Stamp of the Month: Carrier Sheet Actual Size is 6" x 6"

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!