Thursday, August 14, 2014

Get crafting with the All-Purpose Mat

Discover what you can do with our new All-Purpose Craft Mat. Let me give you some hints:

  • First put the sticky side down to make sure you have steady work surface - yes that means, the side with "Close to my Heart" is face down.
  • Also, make sure you always store it rolled up
  • Want to use it as a paint pallet? Go ahead, mix some re-inker on it with water til you have the mix you want. Use your blender pen and color your artwork! If it bleeds onto the mat, you can clean it up easy!
  • Want to make those fun clear dome glue dots with our Liquid Glass - go ahead. Just put some small droplets on the mat, let them dry and they come off the mat easy! Then you can attach them to your artwork easily - if you want while they dry add some glitter for extra bling!
  • Use the mat to do your nails! Cleaning up is easy
  • You can emboss on the mat!
  • Any glue or paint cleans up easy
  • When you use alcohol based markers you don't need to worry about bleeding through now, because the mat cleans up. You do want to make sure after you wipe the mat off so you will not pick up the color with your arms or hands
  • Use it for your cricut projects - makes it easy to put them together on 
I am sure there are loads more things you can do with this handy mat. As I find more ways to use it, I will add them to this list. For now, enjoy it and have fun. 

Happy crafting,

Margit

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!