Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Deal of the Decade!

Deal of the Decade

Celebrate the 10-Year Anniversary of My Acrylix®
Clear Polymer Stamps

December 2014: Deal of the Decade This year marks the 10-year anniversary of Close To My Heart’s revolutionary My Acrylix® clear polymer stamps—and we can’t wait for you to celebrate with us! With a qualifying purchase of $50 during the month of December, you will be eligible to purchase ANY C- or D-size stamps from the Annual Inspirations 2014–2015 idea book for only $10. That’s up to $7.95 USD / $9.75 CAD of savings on a single stamp set! Plus, once you achieve the qualifying order total, there is no limit to the number of eligible stamp sets you can purchase at this discounted price. Remember, a purchase of $50 will also qualify you to receive the December Stamp of the Month for only $5, so if you purchase both the discounted Stamp of the Month and additional stamps at this special campaign pricing your savings will compound! It is truly the deal of the decade.
Contact me for more details.
*Offer valid December 1, 2014 (9:00 am MST)–December 31, 2014 (11:59 pm MST). Shipping/handling is calculated based on the full retail price of the discounted items (C-size stamp set: $13.95 USD / $15.25 CAD; D-size stamp set: $17.95 USD / $19.75 CAD).
So, here is a bit of math for you:

With each D- size set you get you save $7.95, with each C- size set you get you save $ 3.95.
Additionally, as you reach $50 you are also eligible to purchase the Stamp of the Month set for $5, which gives you another $12.95 savings.

Plus, this month with every order you can get a free idea book and a free Expressions! Another $6 plus $2 - total of $10 value!

The money you could save is up to you!

If you decided to go big or go in with a friend - it only takes $150 to make it a party, you can earn $25 in free product. Do the math, wrap up your own gift and savings this month! Or wrap some gifts for someone else :)

Have fun,

 
Margit



No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!