Sunday, November 30, 2014

Newsflash - Cyber Monday CTMH Cricut Collection 20% off!


Happy Thanksgiving
CTMH NEWSFLASH

EXCLUSIVE CARTRIDGES ON SALE - FIRST TIME EVER!
NEWSFLASH: Cyber Monday Only: 20% Off All Cricut® Collections!

For the first time ever, Close To My Heart is offering a Cyber Monday Sale on Monday, December 1, 2014. There has never been a better time to buy Close To My Heart's exclusive Cricut® Collections for 20% off the retail price. Whether you love scrapbooking, cardmaking, or creating 3-D projects, our four exclusive Cricut® collections make the perfect addition to any craft room! Sale starts at midnight (MST) on December 1 and ends at 11:59 pm Monday night. Make sure you share the news about this sale with all your friends, and family members, too!

You can increase your added bonus and savings if you know you will get more than one cartridge by letting me know first and I will set up an online EZ- invite party for you and you will
  • get an extra $25 in free product
  • advantage of the December Stamp set special - unlimited $10 per C or D size set after you spend $50!
  • and you can order the Stamp of the Month set after you spend $50 for only $5
Bottom line - you can save BIG in December! 

Orders placed in Order Entry and on your OBA must be submitted between 12:00 am and 11:59 pm (MST) on Monday, December 1 in order to get the discount on your selected Cricut® collections. Enjoy extra savings on Close To My Heart's exclusive Cricut® collections this Cyber Monday!

Start at my website or email me for more details

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!