Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Day Sale from CTMH





EXCLUSIVE THANKSGIVING WEEKEND 

SALE FROM MARGIT MCCABE


This special is exclusively through ME! The more you order, the more you get!  In fact you can get up to $40.85 for FREE from Friday through Monday From Me!  Here are the details...

You don't have to leave your home to take advantage of this sale and mess with crowds! Enjoy shopping in peace - better yet, shop with your friends :)

Order $25 or more (before shipping and tax) ON MY WEBSITE! on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday (November 27 - Dec 1) and I will send you this stamp pad for FREE.  Thats a $5.95 value 





Order $50 or more (before shipping and tax) ON MY WEBSITE! on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday (November 28 - Dec 1) and I will send you this 2x6 1/2 acrylic block AND the stamp pad for FREE!  Thats a $15.90 value for FREE!




Order $75 or more (before shipping and tax) ON MY WEBSITE on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday (November 27 - Dec 1) and I will send you this Snowhaven WOTG Card Kit and the acrylic block and the stamp pad for FREE! That's a $40.85 value for FREE!


Happy Shopping!   Your order from my website and your free gift will come separately.

Thank you,
Margit

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!