Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Cricut® Artfully Sent: Scene Function


There’s no reason to stick to the same old card style! Watch this video to learn how to use the Cricut® Artfully Sent cartridge to make your own dynamic scene, swing, and gatefold-style cards.

This cartridge has 700 designs! There is no end to how many different cards and projects you might be able to make with this bundle! I love this cartridge and is well worth the investment. I always like a product I can use in more than one way - this is one of those items - have fun!

One more thought - if you decide to get a cartridge you are almost there to have a party on your own, you may consider to let me know if you know a friend who may want to add a couple of items to help you get some free items - contact me now to find out how!

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!