Monday, January 12, 2015

Express Yourself

For a limited time only, you have access to a special new Express Collection in Studio J® using the Yuletide Carol paper kit.

Now is the time to capture all your recent holiday memories! Express Collections make documenting your memories even easier by doing most of the creation for you. Just drop in your photos, add some journaling and personalized personalised titles, and order your layouts. Using this Express Collection, you will have your recent holiday photos scrapbooked before you know it! The Express Collection will be available only from January 1 to February 28, so make certain to place your orders before the deadline.
Contact me for more information and visit StudioJ.com to start creating today!
*Offer valid January 1–February 28, 2015. 
 
I love Studio J! I have used for the traditional purpose with my regular pictures. But I have also used it to preserve documents in the past. Here are some ways you can preserve items you may not may not have thought of:
  • Documents
    Take pictures of baby bracelets along with those other precious memories of those first days :)
    All those bulky items, you just don't know what to do with, take pictures and add them to your pages that way
    Your children's artwork - from kindergarten. Now, you can discard them guiltfree. But you will always have them preserved!
    Newspaper articles - scan them and add them into your pages here.
    There are so many other ways you can utilize Studio J - you can make invitations, make your graduation pictures to hand out. Once your imagination gets going, it will take flight ... :)

    I will be more than happy to work with you one on one and help you to get going. If you are local, lets make a date. If you are long distance, we can chat.

    Don't let your memories get lost, let me help you show you how easy it can be.
     

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!