Thursday, April 9, 2015

Easter Workshop







 All these are from our March workshop! Yes, we were busy and we had fun! On top of it, we learned how to use watercolor pencils. They are so much fun to use and so easy! You need a dampened waterbrush or damp paintbrush for this technique.

Those cute little bags were hit - you can find them in several different colors on my website. You can get 12 bags for only $3.95, that is a pretty good price for 3 different designs.
I also used:
B1469 He Is Risen
Z2191 Sunset Ink
B2105 Black Ink
Z1919 purple Shimmer Trim
Z2012 Sequins
X7194B Hopscotch B&T
Lavender shin Han marker

For the bag:
D1633 Hopping by
Z2640 Thistle Ink, Z2105 Black Ink, Z2117 Crystal blue to sponge edge
Z1990 Thistle Ribbon
White daisy, Crystal blue CS
Z2039 Honey paper bag


 



 On this little card I wanted to teach how to use our score tool. It was a quick, cute little card to make and we had fun. Quite often it is in the small little details that can make a card.

I used the set B1470 Love Ya Silly - it is still available, along with Black CS and Lagoon ink.



Another cute card I wanted to share a set with everybody - Operation Smile set from last Seasonal Expression 1. You can get a new set from Seasonal Expressions 2. It is called Happy Everything.

Normally. when you purchase a stamp set from CTMH a portion will go to Operation Smile, but with this set $3 will go directly to that charity. You can ca be sure, I will make a card of the new set soon :)

I used one of our new embossing folders - the Heart embossing folder on the card.

Whew - I am caught up for now - until the next class this month. Please contact me if you should have any questions. Have fun!

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!