Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July 2015 Newsletter

Conversation opened. 1 unread message.











Close to my Heart
Annual Idea book good from August 2014 to July 2015
QUICK LINKS
Like me on FacebookFollow me on TwitterFind me on Google+
Find me on Pinterest 
Visit my blog
Upcoming Events
Our last class featured the Taste of Summer papers. The next class will be held on July 23 at 10 am and 7 pm. Please, let me know right away if you would like to participate. You can find all the details on my
blog.
JOIN OUR LIST
Join Our Mailing List
July Stamp of the Month

July 2015: Life Is Wonderful

fpo
 S1507 Life Is Wonderful, set of 8

Recommended Blocks:
2" × 2" (Y1003)
2" × 3 1/2" ( Y1009)
2" × 6 1/2" (Y1010)
4" × 5" (Y1012)

Beautiful Stamps, Amazing Discounts

Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5 - that's over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products (excluding purchases made in Studio J®), you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

July 2015: Life Is Wonderful (S1507)

Spend $50 and get this Stamp of the Month set for just $5.

Like this Stamp of the Month? Check out others in these Idea Books.


Welcome to Close to my Heart -July 2015
Dear Margit,

As I get ready for convention in a day I just wanted to send you a few notes - the most important notes for this month! Hopefully, you will be able to find all the goodies you are looking for - we have so much to offer. Please, let me know how I can help you make the best out your product!

Jump on it July
During the month of July, when you purchase $25 in current, retail priced stamps, you qualify to receive either the July Stamp of the Month, My Acrylix® Life Is Wonderful, FREE or any one of the Hostess Rewards stamp sets featured in Annual Inspirations 2014-2015 or Seasonal Expressions 2 for only $5! That is a savings of up to $17.95! The July Stamp of the Month is a lovely, versatile stamp set that is a great match for your cards and layouts that celebrate all the wonderful things-big and small-that life has to offer.
Additionally, the Hostess Rewards stamp sets have previously only been available as part of the Hostess Rewards program, which means now is the perfect opportunity to get those special stamp sets you've had your eye on! To get your FREE stamp set or your $5 Hostess Rewards stamp set, simply place an order for $25 of any current, retail priced stamps. This offer is available only during the month of July and applies only to the July Stamp of the Month and current Hostess rewards stamp sets, so spring into action and jump on this deal before it's gone!
*Offer valid July 1, 2015 (9:00 am MDT)-July 31, 2015 (11:59 pm MDT). No tax will be charged on the free item(s). Shipping/handling is calculated based on the full retail price of the free or discounted item(s)

On my blog and facebook page I have images of all the stampsets that are available to you.
I mentioned convention - when we return on the 13th, all those consultants will be able to place orders. Shipping may slow down a bit. So, you may consider placing your orders now and you will get quick shipping! Also, I will sweeten up the deal - if you place an order during the convention, I will send you a gift! 
Retiring Items and While Supplies Last

As we all wait for the new book in September to come live, we have lots of items to choose from at great prices! You don't want to miss any of your favorite items in the "Retiring Items"
list or the "While Supplies" last list.
Here is the difference between the two, the latter has items, that have been retired and will not be replenished. Most of the items have been reduced in price, some of them quite deeply. When the items are gone - they are gone! It also pays to keep checking this list, since the company keeps adding on a regular basis to this list.
The Retiring List has items that can be there until August 30, however - it is also while supplies last on some items. We can get more supplies on some items. As we just reprinted some of our papers, but we cannot guarantee that all the items will be there through the end of the book. As you can see some of the supplies have already sold out. So, if you have some favorites - get them now!

This is it for this month - please make sure you keep checking my blog and my facebook for updates! If you are not on facebook, let me know I would love to stay in touch with you with other means. Let me know and we will work something out.

Now, I still have some more packing to do - have a great day and I will talk to you soon
Happily stamping,

Margit McCabe
Close to my Heart
We show you how to celebrate relationships through discovering your creativity, to preserve and share the moments that matter most.

Forward this email


This email was sent to scrappingbee42@gmail.com by scrappingbee42@gmail.com |  

Close to my Heart | 14573 Spotted Sandpiper Blvd. | Winter Garden | FL | 34787
7.32 GB (48%) of 15 GB used
Last account activity: 0 minutes ago
Open in 1 other location  Details


No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!