Thursday, October 22, 2015

Embossing folders and Diffusers 101 by CTMH



Here is a short video on our two new diffusers we offer. It shows you a few options on how you can create some nice artwork. Here are some great hints on how to layer it - I have had some questions on that.

1. Base - A
2. Layer 1 is B
3. Embossing folder with cardstock
4. Then the diffuser, which replaces the second "B"
If you choose to use the circle or the square, use a piece of tape to fasten them down over the plate so they will not move - hope that will help you in your creations.

As always - you can find these fun items on my website!  Have fun creating! I will try to show this on one of my upcoming "Creative Minutes" shortly, so be on the look-out!

If you like my videos, please share :)

Thanks,  Margit

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!