Tuesday, October 6, 2015

September 2015 workshop

September Workshop

 In September we wanted to have some more fun with some more of my favorite papers. However - the Nevermore papers would be wonderful to use for these projects as well!




I used the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge to cut the little flower (pg. 69) and the sentiment on pg. 53. The best way to get it curled up is to use our Quilling Tool. For the coffin, I used our Cricut Arstiste cartridge (pg. 76). I love the Thistle cardstock, don't you?

Other Products needed:
B1460 Trick or Treat Sweets
Z1919 Purple Shimmer Trim
Z3088 Coral Shimmer Trim
Z2114 Cocoa ink (for sponging)
Sponge (for distressing)
Z2105 Black ink
Z2010 White Stars - you can make them black with black archival ink!


If you are missing any of these items - just go to my website and start shopping!
 
Of course, you can pull all of these items together with your favorite adhesive, add your favorite candy for your favorite spook!

Have a Happy Halloween :)

Margit

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!