Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Happy Times May Workshop

Happy Times May Workshop Cards


 Here are the three cards we will be making this month for the card workshop. We will be using the "Happy Times" paper paper and the "Happy Times" stamp set, which will only be available this month.

Here are the details of the cards:


 Don't you just love those colors! This cards was really easy to put together. For the border on the sentiment I used the gold marker, very easy! I will list all the supplies for these cards on the bottom. I lifted the sentiment also with some thin 3-D tape. The ribbon knot is glued on top of the ribbon, make it easy on yourself!


 
The Shimmer Trim is one of my favorite embellishments! On this card I cut the trim in half and put it on top of one of the zip strips from the paper. I also distressed the fern cardstock. Distressing gives the artwork more depth. You may notice, I also distressed the sentiment piece.

For the sentiment I started on the bottom with Pomegranate, then Sorbet, then second generation in Sorbet - wonderful effect. Love it! I used C1633 For Family for the message.


Once again, I used second generation stamping on this card and distressing. The beautiful cardstock really sets this card apart!

Here is the list of supplies for the three cards:

CC1063 Happy Times paper pack
CC1064 Happy Times stamp set
C1633 For Family
B1594 Sending Love
X5777 Fern CS
X5772 Canary CS
1385 White Daisy CS
Z2653 Pomegranate Ink
Z2164 Sorbet
Z2650 Fern Ink
Z2060 Thin 3-D tape
Z1986 Pink Shimmer Trim
Z3088 Coral Shimmer Trim
Y1003 2 x 2 Block
Y1002 1 x 3 1/2 Block

You can find all the items above right here.  I will have the class on May 26 at either 10 am or 7 pm. Please let me know if you would like to participate. If you are not close enough. I would love to put a kit together for you. Contact me now!

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!