Monday, May 9, 2016

May 2016 newsletter





The new Seasonal Expressions is here!


I am so excited to introduce the newest book - the Expressions 2 for this year. You will not believe all the fun new products in this little book! You will have to just see them to appreciate them. You can check them all out  here. I will highlight some of the new items in my blog and on my facebook page, so be sure to follow me in both areas.

Be sure to know that the Annual Idea book will be good through July. The Expressions is good through August. So, make sure you get all the goodies you like before those dates.

25% Off All My Legacy™ Albums
Get them while you can!
Now through the end of May, you can save 25% on the purchase of Close To My Heart's amazing My Legacy™ albums! That is a savings of over $8.50 per album! Choose from our gorgeous variety of colors colours and patterns available in both post-bound and D-ring styles. But this offer is only available while supplies last, so place your order early to make sure you get the styles and colors colours you love. They're built to last and going fast-order yours today!
*Offer valid while supplies last. Sale ends May 31, 2016 (11:59 pm MDT). Shipping/handling is calculated based on the full retail price of the discounted items.
 

National Scrapbooking Month-Happy Times

Celebrate Happy Times with Exclusive Papers and Stamps!

Happy Times
Happy times can be yours during the month of May thanks to National Scrapbooking Month! With a qualifying purchase of $60, you can get the exclusive Happy Times paper packet for FREE! This fun paper packet, which is available for one month only, features floral designs, gold foil details, and more! You can also purchase this exclusive paper packet at full retail for $14.95 with no purchase requirement. Get the coordinating D-size stamp set, My Acrylix
® Happy Times, for $17.95. Together with the Happy Times paper packet, this stamp set will help keep your precious memories vivid and bright in the pages of your scrapbook.
Contact me for more details.
*Offer valid May 1, 2016 (9:00 am MDT)-May 31, 2016 (11:59 pm MDT).
Happy Times Paper Packet
Get the Happy Times Paper Packet for $14.95 or, during our May promotion, place a qualifying order and get the exclusive Happy Times paper packet for FREE!
Happy Times Stamp Set
Get the coordinating D-size stamp set, My Acrylix® Happy Times, for for $17.95.








Workshops and classes

This is one of the cards we made at the last workshop in April. it is always fun to get together and make new friends - I love it! We also made a couple of more cards using the water color pallet from Close to my Heart.
The next class will be May 26 and I will offer a morning and evening class. Please let me know as soon as possible, if you would like to attend.
Also, if you are interested in a crop, please let me know what times and days will work out best for you and I will try to make it work for you. I am working on getting some facebook parties together. The new live option is exciting, which means I can show you some really exciting techniques. I can show you some of the new products and I can answer your questions right then and there! The party will not last a week, but just one hour - you may even want to consider that as an option for you to have a party. Invite your friends and I will have a party for you! Forget cleaning your house :) Let me know and I will help you with the details.


Stamp of the Month

Spend $50 and get this Stamp of the Month set for just $5.

May 2016: Celebrate with Cake

Stamps

S1605, set of 17

Innovative, creative, and always versatile-here's just one example of these stamps in use.
Recommended Blocks:
1" × 1" (Y1000)
1" × 3 1/2" (Y1002)
2" × 2" (Y1003)
2" × 3 1/2" (Y1009)

Beautiful Stamps, Amazing Discounts

Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

Last Words


I tried to keep this as short and sweet as possible! Ha! Once you check out the newest book - you will find we have some really cool new paper and other items you find you must have! You may want to have a party and you find you must have it all. Either way it goes - I can help you with any of those things. Remember, any of our items can be used for much more than scrapbooking. Card makers, Direct sellers - yes, Direct sellers can benefit from many of our products. If you need to organize anything - I can help you. Home decor - our Cricut cartridges are perfect for that. Let me help you make things easier for you!
Happy crafting and have a great day for now!
Margit


No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!