Wednesday, September 14, 2016

August Card Buffet




Card Buffet
Who: Anyone 12 and up! All pieces are precut and ready to assemble.
What: Card Buffet - All you can "eat" in 2 hours

What is a Card Buffet? At least 10 different style of cards with everything cut and ready to assemble. You choose the card you want, take to your table, make as many of that card or as few as you wish, when you are done with that card return the project box to the "Buffet" and choose another. You can make as many cards as you can finish within the 2-hour period. The only rule is you must finish each card before moving on to the next. No taking projects home to finish later!

Cost: $2 per card for Two full hours of card making fun!

What to Bring: Your basic card making supplies. (Bone Folder, Adhesive of your choice, Glue dots, 3-D Foam tape, Glue Pen and your scissors)

When: Thursday, September 15 from 10 am - 12pm
OR
Thursday, September 22 from 7 pm - 9pm

***Arrive 15 minutes early to view and be ready to start!!!
The early bird gets the worm – or the best choices of the cards (ha!)

Where: Margit’s in Summerlake, 14573 Spotted Sandpiper Blvd, Winter Garden

RSVP: Register in several different ways: RSVP on meetup Email: mail to: scrappingbee42@gmail.com or call me 407-347-9437 to reserve your seat!

Value Meal Discounts:
• Place a $30 CTMH order and get $.25 off each card or
• Bring a friend and save $.25 on each card for each friend

***There will be at least 10  different projects available!!!
Halloween, Thank You's, Birthdays, to name a few.

You can always browse some of the items you might need on my website ahead of time. 

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!