Saturday, August 4, 2018

Craft with Heart is here!




Craft with Heart™

Craft with Heart™

A Subscription with Heart!

Creativity is more than something you do — it’s who you are. Keep your creativity flowing with Close To My Heart’s Craft with Heart™ club, where you receive regular deliveries of project kits that will keep you connected with your passion. Here’s how it works:
Decide

1 Decide

Decide how often you’d like to receive your Craft with Heart™ deliveries; you can choose to receive monthly deliveries or once every 4 months. See details below.
Deliver

2 Deliver

We’ll deliver your creative projects to your doorstep on the schedule that you decide.
Done

3 Done

Completing the Cut Above® layout kits that come in your delivery is a snap — you’ll be done in no time!

 You can find it under "Products", then "Craft with Heart" and you are on your way!

 

We have waited a long time for this service and boy, was it worth our while - don't you love these layouts? I have already ordered mine. And because I am a consultant, I will be getting an extra layout with this upcoming box - how cool is that!

 This is great to do on your own or if you would like to get together as a little group with me and work on these layouts, I will be glad to help you with that.

 

September


October


November


December


No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!