Saturday, August 11, 2018

Get Crafty This Month - August Newsletter

Get Crafty This Month
This month is just full of all kinds of great specials - of course, they are available only this month! We have something for everyone! So, bear with me and I will just point out all the great stuff - please follow the links for all the details. Have fun!
Stamp of the Month
August 2018: For the Love of Crafting
Spend $50 and get this Stamp of the Month set for just $5.
Beautiful Stamps, Amazing Discounts
Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

Don't you love this stamp set? Just think of the many ways you can use this set.

Have fun being creative with it!








Craft with Heart™

A Subscription with Heart!
Creativity is more than something you do — it’s who you are. Keep your creativity flowing with Close To My Heart’s Craft with Heart™ club, where you receive regular deliveries of project kits that will keep you connected with your passion.

You can get 90 free prints and save over $100.



Here’s to You
July 15 – August 31 Exclusive Product Offering
The Here’s to You special features a workshop kit inspired by life’s special occasions! To celebrate these moments, the Here’s to You workshop kits features four exclusive stamp sets designed for making elegant cards and layouts. The products in this workshop include four stamp sets and other items to create one 12″ × 12″ page and seven cards that can be used for weddings and many other occasions!


I love this kit as well - enjoy :)




Bring Back My Pack — More Magical

Fun-Filled Papercrafting Awaits with this Popular Paper Kit!
We’ve brought back the popular Magical Paper Pack for a limited time! Now through September 30, get the More Magical paper packet and coordinating products, which are suited for all-purpose crafting, including and especially your visits to amusement parks, parties, and other adventures! Save 25% when you purchase the More Magical Workshop kit, which includes the More Magical paper packet and a selection of other products you can use to create four 2-page scrapbook layouts and eight cards!


The Last Word

  • Have you checked out our clearance section lately? Wow - Thin Cut and stamp set combos for as low as $6!
  • Check out my blogpost - why August might just be the month you may join!
  • On my blog I have also posted my new crop of clubs you might be interested in
  • August class dates:
  • Card class: Aug. 14, 10 am and Aug. 23, 87 pm
  • Scrapbook: Aug. 22, 10 am and 7 pm

On Aug. 25 I am planning an Product Retirement Party! Yeah! I need room for all those fun new products.

I have posted some pictures from convention on my blog and facebook page from convention already, hope you enjoyed them. Take care for now and hope to see you either in person at one of my classes or online!

Take care for now!

Margit

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!