Sunday, November 4, 2012

November Online Party - don't miss it!

This is a month of Thanksgiving - I am grateful for so many things I have and the people in my life! But I think I will dedicate another blog entry for that. Right now I just want to share about my new Online Party for this month - yeah! As before, just click on "join" and you are part of the party and your purchases will be shipped straight to you.

Every order will get a mystery gift this month!

As you are shopping this month our great Stamp special you can do good in two ways - first every stamp purchase gives a percentage towards Operation Smile. Close to my Heart and you have helped thousands of smiles to return on happy faces! All because you decided to purchase stamp sets! How cool is that! The other way Close to my Heart and you can help this month is every time you qualify for the Stamp of the Month purchase Close to my Heart will donate $1 to support the Red Cross relief efforts for those areas of the US severely affected by Hurricane Sandy.


Hope you are taking advantage of all our great tutorials we are putting out. Close to my Heart is almost taking my work away by not having to show all the cool things you can do with our stamps - almost ... ha! I would love to show you more! So, get in touch with me - I would love to help you get started with your projects. Get those things out of the drawer! Things in the drawer are very expensive. Only when you pull them out and do something with them do they become a bargain!

If you are looking for a quick project - check out one of our Workshop of the Go kits. Everything is in one place. Love those kits!

Need to get quick pages done - consider our Express Layouts in Studio J. Check it out, play around - you don't pay until you press the purchase button. And yes - they count towards a party, hostess rewards. It cannot get better!

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!