Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Artbooking Made Easy (S01E06): Designed Décor Flip Stand Album

Making home décor is easy with the Cricut® Artbooking collection! Watch as various icons, shapes, and titles from the cartridge are used to make adorable pieces of artwork perfect for all the nooks in your home.




Don't you just love those little flip albums? I think they are stinkin' cute! If you want to have a little brag album handy - this is it. You can't stick it in your purse (we have other albums for that) but you can put it on your desk or anywhere in your house to pull out and show to a visitor! You can show it off to them if they want to see it or not (lol). Love them!

You can find those little babies in our Designed Decor section. Have fun with them, I would love to see what you come up with - share!

No comments:

Hello and thank you for stopping by!

This is my first attempt on a blog - can you tell? I am sure you can. From what I have learned about blogs they are like an online journal and you are getting a peak into my soul ...

At this time I am trying to learn how to post my artwork with watermark and copyright and all that jazz -but I a, learning. My plan is to post my work and along with it I will explain what I used and how I made the project.

As we go along, I will also give you a peak into my life. I will share some pictures of my family, places we have been, places we have visited. So, please come back and visit often. Just know, that I am very new to this blogging thing! So, at this time - any help you can give me is highly appreciated in growing my skills in "blogging".

If you live close to me and you would like to join me in my craft place or one my crops please, check my calendar for any upcoming workshops!

A scrapbooker's quilting bee!